European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

Stuck after Insane story? Can't do dlc maps? Come here!

WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4346

Stuck after Insane story? Can't do dlc maps? Come here! Empty Stuck after Insane story? Can't do dlc maps? Come here!

Post by WL-0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 am

Hello, are you a lv 70-73 player, unable to do the dlcs? Do you always get kicked if you try to join Mistymire/Moraggo/Aquanos insane? Are you stuck in the game and don't know how to progress, or why the game became so cruel?
    This is the right place for you, because I want to share my personal experience for you, and how about I was like that player and now I'm able to complete insane Moraggo 80% of the times (and I only fail at the boss).

So, let's start very clearly: in order to play the dlc, you have to keep in mind that ALL the actual 3 maps glitch like crazy, so people have no choice other than kick the third/fourth player who joins, even if him is prepared.
    This could seem unimportant, but knowing this you will also understand why the dlcs are so restrictive.

You have to possess a good dps hero (weapon with 3000 or more base damage and hero attack at least at 280) with high summon speed in order to start to play dlcs, it's even better if you have some builders.
    But obviously after all the maps you will have an hard time to reach lv 74 and obtain POWERFUL weapons, so how to do?

Glitterhelm. Normal Glitterhelm or Survival Glitterhelm. Is the only way. Work on some builders (Traptress is actually very good, especially in dlcs!! Don't think she is weak!) and keep leveling your main dps hero, you will start doing some serious exp (1-2 m per round) and, VERY IMPORTANT, if you open the chests, with some luck, you will start finding lv 74-78 armors, that are a lot requested by high level players (the ones who have the goodies you wish).
    Also, in Glitterhelm we have two chests that, if stay untouched until the end, will contain, almost all times, good armors.

For lv 74, 33-38 upgrades are fine, and for lv 78 50 or above are fine as well.
    Farm helmets, shoes and so on of these levels and keep them safe, then try to join some tavern and, with some luck, you will obtain the good stuff.

From my experience, I obtained one Crysnife and one giraffe by just trading lv 78 stuff, and all in ONE day!

Another good place for farming is Mistymire Forest: start the first round, build two spin blockers in the four spots WITHOUT grabbing the mana from the chests but just from the human shrooms, then, after the fight, open all chests and, with some patience and a lot of work, you will have a lot of stuff for trading (also around 110.000 exp per round, helpful if you need to level up weak heroes).

Keep in mind that is very important to power up the builders, don't keep them with crappy stats and focus also on them, not just on the dps hero! tongue

Day by day, you will get a good result, and you will be even able to start the infamous dlcs.

Hope this can help =)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am