European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

2 posters

Mistymire by WL-0.

WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4365

Mistymire by WL-0. Empty Mistymire by WL-0.

Post by WL-0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 am

Is the classic one with some variation for the wyvern who attack the central crystal and with replacing the north spin block with the slice (the spin block in question tends to be damaged too much usually).

Mistymire by WL-0. Mistymire
    NiceToEatYou
    NiceToEatYou
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mana : 4638

Mistymire by WL-0. Empty Re: Mistymire by WL-0.

Post by NiceToEatYou Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Nice build but one weakness. The Harpoon facing the Crystal in the Middle has no Guard from the Spiders. The will fastly destroy the Harpoon and then the Wyverns will attack the Crystal.
    WL-0
    WL-0

Post by WL-0 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Yeah thanks, I have noticed unfortunately, also the harpoon can't deal with the wyverns for what concern the crystal at middle left.
    Another thing is that wyverns tend to go to the right when assaulting the central crystal, is that a good idea to move all the build of the southern bridge norther, in order to make auras stop wyverns while defending from mobs?
    WL-0
    WL-0

Post by WL-0 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:26 pm

So, I have done another one that fixes some imperfection of the classic build that I have noticed.

Here my build:

https://i.imgur.com/tBMfl.png

I'll explain you the changes: about the crystal at west, two Slice'n Dice are unecessary, because they costs a lot of DU.
    I have noticed that one Mortal Attack with one Magic Hand work just fine, because the first attack from the Mortal will drop wyvern's life to almost 0, and the Magic Hand will do the rest of the work.

About the zone at north with the Slice'n Dice and the Spin Blocker, I suggest to add one Proximity Mine at the Spin Blocker because it will fix the reset time of the Fire Trap, doing a lot more damage and preventing a lot of damages (which happens frequently) on the Spin Blocker.

I have moved the southern build a little more at nord because, doing so, the Esnare Aura (notice that is the one most at nord) will help the Harpoon killing the wyvern, and, at same time, it will help the Spin Blocker, the Traps and so on.

Just above of them, I have placed two Magic Blocks (you need your Strength Drain to help them too) because I have noticed that the Ogre randomly surpass the Spin Blocker, reaching the Crystal in no time, and... well, you know. The Magic Blocks will help you preventing this, and will give you the time to react.

Another note, you must not upgrade Spike Blocks and the Harpoons (the towers marked in red) because, if you will do so, monsters will target them a lot more, doing a lot of annoying damages, especially one Elf Warrior will always attack the Spick Block near the Proximity Mine.

Tell me if it's good or not Smile

EDIT: Tried, and as I said Mortal Attack + Magic Hand works fine, even if sometimes spiders target them, but very rarely.
    Aaaanddd... the stupid Spin Block at nord keeps being destroyed in no time (215/585/80/175 tower squire, so my Spin Blocker isn't even crappy) -___-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content