European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

2 posters

DPS monk question

WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4365

DPS monk question Empty DPS monk question

Post by WL-0 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I saw, around the only community, a lot of lv 80 monks with tons of hero attack and good levels of hero boost and life, and they were equipped with Jumbao only upgraded in melee attack.
    I though DPS Monk is only good with ranged attack, am I miss something? Also is the build in question any good?
    NiceToEatYou
    NiceToEatYou
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mana : 4638

DPS monk question Empty Re: DPS monk question

Post by NiceToEatYou Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 am

You should skill your Monk on range Attack. The Junbao is the best Weapon. The only thing you need is an high Monk Animus because the Junbao does fire damage.
    Another goos weapon is the Shimmerblade Scimitar, if you get one with 120+ you could use it. The highest points should be on Damage and on Hero Boost
    WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4365

Post by WL-0 Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am

As pet, Laser Robot should be fine too with ranged monk, it has good damage and high attack rate.
    Also, Shimmerblade Shimitar is really good (mine has +20 hero life and +31 hero speed), but... as ranged it lags a lot, and, as melee weapon... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:56 pm