European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

3 posters

How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming.

WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4365

How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming. Empty How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming.

Post by WL-0 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

Tired of farming Oculuses with 25^? Annoyed after the eleventh worthless Shai Hulud you have farmed? Come here, and you will discover how to farm better weapons (thanks Renna lol for discovering!)

It seems if you, after the first wave, don't open any chest, and also start the match the quickest you can (the game will count you seconds left), the probabilities of farming good weapons will be higher.

I can partially confirm this because, after trying the system, I farmed a cool Crysknife with 118^, and Renna lol (who was playing with me) a Shaitan with 86^.
    Also, because I had the habit of checking every single chest and taking my time for start the match, for a while I farmed unworthy things.

I need to confirm the system, but I'll post again if it keep working : D
    Navyjamie

Mana : 4288

How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming. Empty Re: How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming.

Post by Navyjamie Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 pm

After playing for like a year i can safely confirm that this is not true. I've completed a wave after going AFK, letting my crystal go down to almost no health, took as long as possible, took hero damage, didnt fill defense points (basically as bad as i could) got an oculus for 83 with 114 upgrades. I have perfected the level and revieced an oculus for a 74 with 39 upgrades... theory disproved.
    WL-0
    WL-0

How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming. Empty Re: How to elevate the probabilites of good weapon farming.

Post by WL-0 Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Yep, it seems so, after a lot of tries... you just need HARD luck, it's a shame =( I hope insane + helps a little with farming.
    Renna_Lol
    Renna_Lol

Mana : 4322

Post by Renna_Lol Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 am

Navyjamie wrote:After playing for like a year i can safely confirm that this is not true. I've completed a wave after going AFK, letting my crystal go down to almost no health, took as long as possible, took hero damage, didnt fill defense points (basically as bad as i could) got an oculus for 83 with 114 upgrades. I have perfected the level and revieced an oculus for a 74 with 39 upgrades... theory disproved.

Yes I know, we just missed to update this topic, it happened to work just a couple of times, but whatever we do we get ridiculous weapons, so yeah, nothing works. Only game teasing us perfectly works.
    Navyjamie

Post by Navyjamie Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Damn game, we should be rewarded for getting flawless victory and taking no hero damage all the way through!
    WL-0
    WL-0

Post by WL-0 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 pm

The best part is when you finally get Oculus lv 83 with low ugprades or no projectiles XD
    Navyjamie

Post by Navyjamie Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 pm

I literally have one of those, i havn't sold it so i can remind myself how harsh this game can be!
    Renna_Lol
    Renna_Lol

Mana : 4322

Post by Renna_Lol Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:56 am

I have a beautiful collection of 22 upgrades Oculus, I know you all envy me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:48 pm