European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

In my personal opinion.

Navyjamie

Mana : 4288

In my personal opinion. Empty In my personal opinion.

Post by Navyjamie Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

What i've found is that Trendy appear to firstly, not treating their US/Euro Customers fairly, in terms of events and connection issues. (patch release is a non-issue, not down to trendy) Secondly, the absolute poor quality of the game compared to PC. Now as an ex games tester i can safely tell you that whoever was testing your game needs some serious help. So many things went by unnoticed, i mean no projectiles for animus pets, fixed in the new patch?? Probably not because they couldn't give one. I would switch to PC but i've already payed for the game once and i refuse to buy it again. Even if i did get it on PC they'd end up telling me i need special version for mac that cant connect with windows... Nice one Trendy, i have fought your corner for a while, but enough is enough. Absolutely brilliant game, if you are on PC or American....

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:34 am