European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

3 posters

Banned from US forum..

Navyjamie

Mana : 4288

Banned from US forum.. Empty Banned from US forum..

Post by Navyjamie Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm

I was creating a thread just asking the community why i shouldnt be telling everyone i know not to get this on console especially if your an EU player as we dont get any events can't connect to 80% of players etc. I was then messaged by classic22 who told me he closed my thread and to stop making threats???? WTF, i then replied and said it's my opinion you need to man up and accept it. Got a warning. I then said i didnt insult you i told you man up which you've proved you need to do... PERMO BAN??? Really? Classic22 is a forum noob, abusing his voluntary power... Seriously all because i wanted to share just how little we get in the EU in some sort of hope to get us some events of something.... Instead banned forever. Seeing as they arent releasing anything else i suppose it doesnt matter to much now.
    Renna_Lol
    Renna_Lol

Mana : 4322

Banned from US forum.. Empty Re: Banned from US forum..

Post by Renna_Lol Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am

Personally I don't like that forum. I usually read topics and new stuff but I don't like people in there. I heard from a lot of people about innocent topics been deleted. Anyway ban is made to avoid SERIOUS problems, not just to shut up people because they feel like they can do whatever they want just cause they're ''the staff''. What did you post exactly?
    Navyjamie

Mana : 4288

Post by Navyjamie Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I have been unbanned now. I posted that if `trendy didnt address current issues in their game then i wouldnt buy any of their products or advise any of my friends too. Classic tried to say i was bad mouthing them but i can say what i like to my friends. I sent all this to Hitmonchan and he sorted it.
    NiceToEatYou
    NiceToEatYou
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mana : 4638

Post by NiceToEatYou Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 am

I will talk to Hitmonchan about classic22's behaviour!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:46 pm