European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

Moraggo Destert Town.

WL-0
    WL-0

Mana : 4369

Moraggo Destert Town. Empty Moraggo Destert Town.

Post by WL-0 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 am

Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards DLC - Part 2: MORAGGO DESERT TOWN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello, after playing Moraggo for a while I have done some experience that I'd like to share with you.
    First of all, the most important thing: keep in mind that the bigger threat consists of the genies, who like to desummon all your towers.
    So:

- Keep always in mind that genies will target your most upgraded towers, and the more they are upgraded, the less they will take to eliminate them.
    NEVER UPGRADE a tower in Moraggo. Just repair them very often.
    But, even if you don't upgrade them, genies will still target your tower... unless...

- ... You use decoys. Yes, you have to use decoys to trick the genies. After you have built your important towers, remember to keep some points for those decoys... that consist of Magic Blockades! Yes, the Magic Blockades are the solution to all of your problems in Moraggo. They just require 1 DU, and after you have upgraded them one time genies will always prioritize them and spend all their time trying to eliminate them... while they have no purpose other than distracting them!
    Build one Magic Blockade around your towers, upgrade it and then your towers will be safe from the pesky genies, and you will make a good laugh watching them trying to destroy the "useless" Magic Blockade.

- You may think otherwise, but you don't need super mega awesome builders to complete Moraggo: my build works just fine with Squire, Huntress and Monk's towers. They have: 210/340/60/110 (Squire), 170/410/60/110 (Huntress) and 210/295/60/110 (Monk). The apprentice who builds the Blockades doesn't need to have any particular stat in towers, because genies will always take the same time to desummon Magic Blockades. Just remember to upgrade them one time and not more (because the more the defenses are upgraded, the faster genies will eliminate them).

- Moraggo is a glitchy map, on three players it tends to freeze, and also, at the boss wave, the enemies around will be more (so don't get angry if you join someone and then get kicked out, they have a reason). Two players are perfect: one in the north, and the other one in the south. The stronger one should be at north because the spawn points are more, and also genies tend to spawn mostly here.

- Like I said, at the end you will have to face, other than the annoying Genie King, an infinite spawn of mobs. The boss itself doesn't require to be attacked from everyone, it is a lot more safe if the most experienced player chases down the boss, and the other one defeats Ogres, genies and repairs towers.

- If you think that hero attack is the only thing important in a dps character, you are wrong. Moraggo requires a good casting rate in order to be played without problems, you have to constantly repair things in order to survive, especially at the boss wave (Apprentices are more suited in doing Moraggo than any other character, because, with Overcharge, they can repair towers quickly).

- Even if you have followed all the tips over here, always remember to regenerate the Blockades with Apprentice: they distract genies, yes, but, after they are destroyed, the genies are no more bounded not to attack your other towers. And also remember to defeat them first! You have to eliminate them the quicker you can, because otherwise you will start to lose your towers.

- And now about the Genie King... yeah, it doesn't exist any particular tip about him, except challenging him a lot of times and doing a lot of experience about where he hides. Also, you can reduce the music volume in the settings and maximize special effects' volume (FX volume), by doing so you will hear a strange noise when you will be around his lamp.

I think it's all. The most important tip is obviously the one about not upgrading towers.
    Repeat with me: I will never upgrade my towers in Moraggo, except for Magic Blockades, and I will always repair them. Never. Upgrade. Towers. Never.
    If you have some other tips, feel free to suggest them here, we all want to beat Moraggo at the best of our possibilities for the cool rewards =)

Also, to build your defenses you can follow this setup posted here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Moraggo Desert Town General Info:

- Number of Crystals: 4
    - Number of Waves: 5/12
    - Defense Units: 160
    - Starting Mana: 1200
    - Little gaps around where players can fall and die.
    - Donkeys around the map who give extra mana.
    - Challenge related: War of the Djinn

- Rewards:
    Squire EASY/MEDIUM/HARD -> Ebon Falchion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Squire INSANE -> Crysknife of the Efreet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Huntress EASY/MEDIUM/HARD -> Samiel the Flayer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Huntress INSANE -> Shaitan of a Thousand Winds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Apprentice EASY/MEDIUM/HARD -> Undying Rod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Apprentice INSANE -> Oculus of the Genie King [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Monk EASY/MEDIUM/HARD -> Shimmerblade Scimitar
    Monk INSANE -> Junbao's Sun-kissed Saber [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am