European Dungeon Defenders Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for all European Dungeon Defenders Players on console for trade, help, discussion and much more

3 posters

Shaitan of a Thousand Winds

NiceToEatYou
    NiceToEatYou
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mana : 4638

Shaitan of a Thousand Winds Empty Shaitan of a Thousand Winds

Post by NiceToEatYou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Shaitan of a Thousand Winds is a Huntress weapon. It is awarded for defeating the Genie King in Moraggo Desert Town on Insane difficulty as a Huntress.

Class Huntress
    Level Req.: 1 - 83
    Type Flamethrower
    Upgrade 1 - 192
    Renna_Lol
    Renna_Lol

Mana : 4322

Shaitan of a Thousand Winds Empty Re: Shaitan of a Thousand Winds

Post by Renna_Lol Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

I have an amazing one thanks to WL-0, although its DPS I first thought it was not that good, because you can't stay far from enemies to kill them, but I changed my mind day by day.
    Ok, maybe a Blasticus and a Shai Hulud are handier, but Shaitan has lots of advantages. Ammo takes a long time to slow down to 0, so it's good to set it to an high number, but it's not needed a super high amount, I set it to 128 and it's almost too much. This is a perfect feature if combined with an high reload speed, it's really useful since you have to fight enemies face to face and you can't affort to waste your time reloading.
    I find it very useful and DPS are perfect, of course you can't shoot at wyverns until they're close enough, but you can always try to take them down with Piercing Shot (that deals a lot of damage for me, thanks to this weapon). I highly recommend it, if you can find a very good one, it's a Moraggo weapon after all!
    xMoDeRz-VeNoM
    xMoDeRz-VeNoM

Mana : 4308

Post by xMoDeRz-VeNoM Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:38 am

NiceToEatYou wrote:[img]

The Shaitan of a Thousand Winds is a Huntress weapon. It is awarded for defeating the Genie King in Moraggo Desert Town on Insane difficulty as a Huntress.

Class Huntress
    Level Req.: 1 - 83
    Type Flamethrower
    Upgrade 1 - 192
    i didn't know u can get 1 for under level 74
    Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:54 pm